What Benefits may I be entitled to following a car accident?

If you are injured as a result of a car or motorcycle accident in Alberta, you may be entitled to compensation from two sources:

  • Accident Benefits from your own automobile insurance policy or from the insurance for another vehicle involved in the accident
  • Tort Claim damages against the at-fault driver for compensation, including damages that are not available through accident benefits, such as pain and suffering.

Still have questions? Let Us Help You

If you or a loved one has been injured, it is critical that you speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer immediately to avoid damaging your claim. Please contact us immediately for a FREE Case Review at 1 (844) 512-4098 or fill out a confidential enquiry form, and we will contact you as soon as possible.