Distracted Driving Accident Lawyers in Calgary & Edmonton
In Alberta, all drivers are restricted from the following while driving:
- using hand-held cell phones
- texting or e-mailing (even when stopped at red lights)
- using electronic devices like laptop computers, video games, cameras, video entertainment displays and programming portable audio players (e.g., MP3 players)
- entering information on GPS units
- reading printed materials in the vehicle
- writing, printing or sketching
- personal grooming (brushing and flossing teeth, putting on makeup, curling hair, clipping nails or shaving)
Distracted driving accidents in Alberta continue to cause catastrophic injuries throughout the densely populated areas of our metropolitan cities. Often these injuries will be serious enough to include traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, or serious bone and joint injuries. If you have been hurt in a distracted driving accident in Alberta you know that the consequences can be life-changing. A distracted driving accident lawyer can make a difference in your recovery and your right to financial compensation.
In Alberta, distracted driving accidents and automobile wrecks are common. People are often injured as a result of negligent drivers and car accidents are frequently seen on the streets, avenues, and highways of Alberta.
The Alberta distracted driving accident lawyers of RecoverWell Injury Law LLP will begin investigating your car accident immediately. Our experienced trial law firm represents clients throughout all of Alberta with offices in both Calgary and Edmonton. Our law firm handles every type of distracted driving accident resulting in serious injury or death, including:
- Intersection crash
- Highway accident
- Fatal car crash
- Hit and Run
- Drunk Driving accident
- Rear-End car accident
Injured in a distracted driving Accident?
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Alberta, and need a skilled car accident lawyer, please contact us immediately for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1 (844) 512-4098 or fill out a confidential enquiry form, and we will contact you as soon as possible.